Jumat, 15 Januari 2010

what's wrong with me ?

today, very cold in jakarta .
idk why ? but my mom says its the impact from a global warming.
early morning 6 past 5 haha i wake up by myself :)
today much thing happened and all its make me SURPRISED.
- a magic of Rp. 50.000
- quarrel with vero
- knowing some secret.

yesterday i'm so sure wanna get you cloud.
but today i look like, wanna remove you from my acc .
everything easier when no you in my life.
some of them in your life doesn't like me, and it's so annoying at all.

USS, *universal studio singapore will open in febuary :)
hahha, i want to go in but $72 isn't cheap. hahah.
jurong bird park not so ugly lahhh hahaha

stress out !
just already buy book for try out before exam T.T
a lot of words that i never know argghhh .
hahha, physics. that one i hate SO MUCH ! and HISTORY at all !!!
ahh, study study study !
i need to get a good score to make my mom proud !
this is 2010, new year new spirit !!

1 komentar:

look look :D