Selasa, 01 Desember 2009

i feel sick and disapointed ;(

yes of course im jealous ~
but its still normal, they my friends and they do like that to me .
but god fair i have good friends now .
natasya akiko yukimachi . gabriela gracia . verena tanzil
both of them make me happy everytime :)
anyway my body now so weak, too easy get sick or headache .
wake earlier in the morning, hahhaha and go to school .
same like another day not different so-so laa .
and then got english course,
i just realize that FAMILY its mean all than anything .
just they that the last place we can go when a whole world judge us !
just they that we can shared anything without thinking twice !
ya just they and my beloved friends ♥
that make my day brighter and brighter day to day ;)
yaaaaaaa, i hope i will not sick laa.
i dont want to sick this time !
i want to get a good score in my exam to make my dad proud of me ~
yaa, about math again i need to hard work .
anyway i accept in SHS notre dame :)
and i very sure want to spend my teenager life there with tasya !
i hope tomorrow will be better than today ! ;)

1 komentar:

look look :D