Jumat, 10 April 2009

kenyataan hatii :((

losing friends

time feel like a years when i'm alone, doing my activities without her .
nothing special in my day :(
no ever big laughing again .
i know i'm full of weakness, but what can i do ?
to change this conditions ??
you know friends,
my heart is crying when you tell me i'm not important people again in your life .
when you go with your new friend and ignore me, its destroyed my heart .
like i never be your friend, like you never know me .
i dont know how to change this conditions like old time ?
in time, i go anywhere with you, share my stupid actions and laughing with you .
you bring me a smile and spirit to continue my life again .
i will do anything for you, if that can change this time like old time .
i will give you a billion sorry , to make you know how much i need you know !!
please tell me friend, what can i do to make you accept my sorry ?

1 komentar:

look look :D