Sabtu, 11 April 2009

i miss him . am i wrong ?

i know all its my false .
falling in love with him, i know !
but this fell can't gone, i'd still try to see another boy .
try to open my heart to another boy .
but its hard, not easy .
i try to make me love with him
but its like destroyed my self .
i just count my day if i still try to love him .
you know my heart is just can open by you .
you,you,you ?
why just you in my head now ?
i know you have her beside you .
but i still hoping you to be mine .
i know i can'nt be yours .
but can you give me more hope ?
your hope can help me to start my new life :)
but in my new life you always in the first in my heart .
i'd still love you, whatever you do to me
you're precious to meee .
im sorry if me its just disturb your life .
but one you need know !!
i love you forever .
you're my boy .



for someone ouside there :(

4 komentar:

  1. mmm... nice ;)
    this boy tu respon u ga?

    BalasHapus
  2. hahah .
    i have my new life .
    i dont want to open my old time :)
    its juat can hurt me .
    sorry :))

    BalasHapus
  3. okay good luck having your beautiful new life :D

    BalasHapus
  4. Hwhwh.. Gile..
    bahasa dewa~~.xP
    mna komen buat gw?

    BalasHapus

look look :D