Rabu, 19 Agustus 2009

independent day :D


Independent day Competition :.



.:this is my tumpeng rice:.

u know in the 14 day it was special day here in my school we celebrate our independent day more fast than the other :))
it was many competition, but i take a part in cooking compttion :D
ya, i take that commpettin cause the time, its the first compttion start .
( i take it cause i need to take a sliding ball commttion but im not the player im the judge ! xP )
so, we decide one day befo
re the 'day' .
and u know we go to swalayan, after back school we still use uniform .
aahahah , what so fun !
in the morning after the ceremony word from the headmaster i run
as i can go to in the 1st floor to meet my friends there.
i see, brandon, gaby,verena and michele was there they just take out the vegetables from the plasctic .
hahah, i help them take out a
nd then start to make it .
we decide to bring all the food its already cooked .
haha, i and all my friends take some 45 mnt to make it be like that ,
i make it so serious lol
ahahhaha, then u know we win !!
we win but not the 1st hahah we the 3rd
but its okay we still winn . 9c still
winn :))
hahahahhaha, u know if i look at th
at picture it was so delicious !!
and in after my teacher judge the food .
we eat it , together !!
and u know the taste its more delicious than the pcture lol ;p


-this is me with my tumpeng rice-


hahhaha, i think i find my new hobby "cooked" :)

1 komentar:

  1. hey it's not you the one who cook it
    i am...
    hahaha

    BalasHapus

look look :D